Presentation at Circular Fashion: Where are we at in the UK and the Netherlands?'.
Updated: Apr 1, 2022
A hundred million tonnes of textiles get produced every year. This is putting huge pressure on the world's natural resources. Fortunately, growing numbers of people in the fashion industry are working on sustainable solutions: from individual designers to big fashion brands, and from researchers, educators and fashion students to campaigners. Governments are playing a key role too. The Dutch Embassy in the UK and the Dutch Centre in London brought inspirational change makers from the Netherlands and the UK together last week at the event 'Circular Fashion: Where are we at in the UK and the Netherlands?'.
Our founder @vishaltolambia spoke Dutch centre for Circular Fashion; where are we at: UK and The Netherlands?
alongside great panel of speakers spoke on 23rd February 2022.
- Jose Teunissen from London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London of Fashion
- Orsola de Castro from Fashion Revolution
- Michiel Scheffer from Wageningen University & Research
- Mieke Evers from Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO)
- Sarah Divall from Hubbub
- Vishal Tolambia & Samantha Mills, both recent graduates of London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London of Fashion
View the Complete Event: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytjqv8nHNZc